I’m sure you have a lot of questions about the pricing changes to come for Remo Conference.
But not to worry, we’ve put together a list of some of the major points to note when it comes to the pricing update
Just a quick reminder, the new pricing will become live on Tuesday July 14th, 7:30pm Pacific Time…
Now for your questions:
- Do I get all future features in future releases, if I buy now?
For the plan tier you buy, you will get new features that are included for all plans. For plan-specific features that only certain plans will have, you will get those features based on the plan that you currently have. (e.g., if you are on the Producer plan, you will get any new plan-specific features for the Producer plan)
- If I buy under the current/old pricing, what happens if I want more features listed in the new pricing for another plan?
If you want to upgrade to the new features and/or higher capacities available on other plans, after the price change, you will upgrade under the new pricing plans.
- What happens if I buy under the old pricing and then I cancel but want to renew later? Can I go back to the old pricing?
If you subscribe under an old pricing plan and then cancel, you will not be able to renew with the old pricing. When you are ready to subscribe again, you will need to buy under the pricing currently available.
- I have plans to buy later, do I have to buy now?
Of course, you can subscribe to a Remo plan at any time. But to lock-in your plan at rates that are the lowest they will ever be again, we recommend that you sign up right away!
- If I buy under the old pricing, in the future can I downgrade or upgrade to other plans under the old pricing model?
No, after the price change, you cannot upgrade or downgrade to other plans under the old pricing model.
- Can I buy a monthly pricing plan at existing rates and then upgrade to an annual plan at the old pricing level?
No, to lock-in a lifetime subscription at the lowest current rates, you must purchase the annual plan before the price increase goes into effect.
- Are in-event technical management, speaker technical onboarding, and premium, “white glove” event support prices changing?
No, our fees for in-event services, such as technical support, event set up, speaker assistance, in-event mic/cam check with each attendee, chat support, and device, camera/mic support for each attendee, are NOT changing.
- I am a current customer of the old pricing. Can I upgrade or downgrade according to the old prices?
No, you cannot upgrade or downgrade under the old pricing model. Any subscription plan changes you make after the price increase will be under the new pricing model.
- Will there be changes to the pricing for one-time events?
Yes, our one-time event pricing fee schedule will change. Please contact us for a current estimate.
- What is the Custom Pricing plan and how do I learn if this is a good fit for me?
If you have needs that are above the Producer plan, we can provide custom pricing for higher levels of guest capacities and event duration. Please contact us to share your specific needs and we will gladly tailor a custom plan for you.
And there you have it, if you have any more questions feel free to contact us on Chat
Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm!
The Remo Team