Here’s how Remo can help you create the best possible experience:
Remo makes it simple to create a delightful, immersive virtual space that empowers people to communicate, connect, and collaborate with anyone just like you would in real life.
Virtual conferencing is more than a video chat on zoom, you need a tool that provides networking opportunities for your participants, sponsorship visibility, and some gamification so that your user experience and attendee engagement is just as great as a live event.
Here are some of the functionalities that as an organizer you need to look for in an online conference tool. Whether it's for webinars, expos or a global conference. Keep these conferencing software features in mind to find the most cost-effective tool and have a successful virtual event experience.
The very first and most important feature of any video conferencing tool is to be able to have video meetings. Make sure your video conference provider has functionalities like backgrounds, good video quality, live streaming, and more.
Another very important functionality is screen sharing. Your speakers should be able to show their slideshows or PowerPoints in real time and easily.
Remo works with tables you can use for breakout sessions, group workshops, private conversations, VIP rooms for event organizers, or even exhibitors booths for your virtual trade show.
Your virtual event platform should provide a fun environment where your attendees can hang out, discuss and network in between presentations just like they would with an in-person conference. You can then send them notifications when a conference is about to start.
In most virtual meeting software it's quite difficult to get feedback from everyone, particularly enabling people to ask questions freely. With our polling or live Q&A feature, everyone can write questions in real-time and not get lost in the chat.
You can use our pre-made floor plan templates, or create your very own custom floor plan that can look exactly like your onsite venue, a beach, a cozy coffee shop, a restaurant, a club, anything you want!
Want to know how Remo could make your virtual events even better?
Pandemic or not, here are a couple tips to keep in mind to have an effective virtual conference.
1. Choose between live streaming or on-demand content for your virtual or hybrid event.
2. Use an event management tool to have all your tools and metrics at the same place
3. Choose your keynote speakers carefully, whether it’s face-to-face or virtual, a conference is only as good as its content.
4. Have a forum or chatroom where attendees can discuss the different activities and network during the event as they would onsite.
5. Promote the event through email marketing, social media posts (Linkedin, Facebook, etc), mobile apps, etc.
6. Provide a follow-up with questions to know how to improve your conference (messaging, integrations to add, speakers, tools, etc.)
7. Choose the right virtual meeting platform that gives you all the necessary features.
You can try Remo for one-time events, subscribe monthly or save big by choosing a yearly plan, the choice is yours!
Remo is enabling true conversations and smooth event planning for thousands of businesses and institutions worldwide!