Uncover the Harry Potter Zoom background you’ve been searching for!
Have you been searching high and low for a Harry Potter Zoom background? If so, you’re in luck because you’ve come to the right place. We’ve taken the time to source 8 royalty free Harry Potter backgrounds so you can let your passion for Harry Potter Shine. More importantly, we will also teach you how to change your background on Zoom, what dimensions you should choose for your harry Potter Zoom background if you happen to be sourcing or designing your own background, and tips and tricks for optimizing your image so your background looks as good as possible.
How do I change my background on Zoom?
Congratulations! If you’ve arrived at this step it means that you’ve already chosen your Harry Potter Zoom background and you’re ready to make the switch. After you’ve selected the image you wish to use, it’s time to make sure you’re in the desktop app. From here, navigate to Preferences in the settings menu, and select Background and Filters. Here you will see Virtual Backgrounds where you will have the option to choose from options native to Zoom or to upload your own photo. If you wish to upload your own photo, simply select the (+) icon to the right of Video Filters. After you’ve completed this step, you will have the option to select your Harry Potter Zoom background from the library of images you have uploaded so you can officially change your background.
What dimensions should I choose for the best Star Wars Zoom background?
There are no size restrictions when uploading your own image to Zoom; however, it's best to crop the image or keep the 16:9 ratio in mind. This means that your image will be optimized to match the aspect ratio of your camera. If you aren’t sure what your camera aspect ratio is, you will want to use an image with a minimum resolution of 1280x720 pixels. This means that your Harry Potter Zoom background will have the best possible resolution!
Where can I find the best Harry Potter Zoom background?
When sourcing images to use for your Zoom background, it's best to use a royalty free site. Royalty free image websites include but aren’t limited to Unspash, Pexels.com, Pixabay, Freerange, and Pikiwizard. Alternatively, you can browse some of Zoom's virtual backgrounds here. Keep reading to see our favorite Harry Potter Zoom backgrounds!
8 Harry Potter Zoom backgrounds:
- This stunning background embodies Harry Potter to a T. If you've been scouring the internet for a royalty free Harry Potter Zoom background this may be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- Get ready to cast a spell on your least favorite co-worker! Using this Harry Potter background is an excellent way to demonstrate your passion for the series and you’ll be the only one that knows what it really means.
- Sometimes all we really want is to curl up with a Harry Potter Book. This stunning library hints at your love for Harry Potter while remaining subtle. Let this library transport you into a peaceful realm far, far away during your next stressful meeting.
- Because who doesn’t want their very own magic wand? This playful spin on Harry Potter is a great way to demonstrate your love for the series. Bonus points if you capture a photo with a wand from your personal collection!
- While the Deathly Hallows sign may be a little bit dark for the workplace, it could also make a fun background. We’ll leave this one up to you.
- Hermione fan? Take your passion to new heights with this Harry Potter Zoom background!
- This subtle ode to Harry Potter will put a fun spin on your work setup. If you’ve always been a bigger fan of the books than the movies, the bibliophile in you will adore this background.
- Looking for something with a modern twist? This Harry Potter Zoom background is for you! This royal blue background with fun Harry Potter- themed graphics is a fun and creative way to let your passion shine!
How to optimize your Harry Potter Zoom background for the best results:
- Do not deselect “Mirror My Video”
This feature ensures that meeting participants see things exactly as they are as opposed to backwards. While the words in your background may look backwards to you, they will read normally to other meeting participants. This is especially important if you choose a Harry Potter Zoom background with words or phrases.
- Do not wear the same colour as your background
Leveraging Zoom backgrounds helps minimize distractions for other participants. If you wear the same colour as your screen, you will appear only as a floating head which will ultimately be a huge distraction to other meeting participants on the call! Avoiding matching your background will help you maintain professionalism while minimizing the risk for potential distractions.
- Choose an image with a solid colour or leverage a green screen
Making sure your virtual background shows up clearly is a must. For the clearest picture, its best to choose an image with solid colours. Alternatively, you may want to consider leveraging a green screen for the clearest results. Leveraging a green screen will help your image standout and will help improve the sharpness and definition of your Harry Potter Zoom background.
You’re officially ready to take your passion for Harry Potter to the next level!
Congratulations, you officially have everything you need to change your background on Zoom! Don’t forget to follow along and check out our blog for more tips, tricks, and resources for hosting and attending virtual events.